Peter MacDonald Eggers QC will be speaking at this years event. It will be held on the 4-5 September 2017, and will be devoted to Maritime Liabilities in A Regional and Global Context: The EU and Beyond.
Topics covered will include:
- Liabilities for ship recycling
- Wreck removal – Nairobi and beyond
- National and international oil pollution regimes – an uneasy coexistence
- Pollution from oil rigs and offshore installations: legal issues arising
- The boundaries of shipping liability law: what is a ship and why does it matter?
- Ship arrest – yesterday’s conventions and today’s problems
- Cyber risks and liabilities for marine sector
- Smart containers
- Passenger Liabilities- Life after BREXIT
- Limitation of liability – new problems
- Cross-border insolvency and maritime arbitration
- Direct action against insurers and P & I Clubs
- Jurisdiction and Choice of law after BREXIT
For more details on the event and how to register your interest, please click here.