Henry is a commercial barrister specialising in complex disputes. He acts principally for corporate entities in heavy commercial litigation and international arbitration.
His main fields of practice are general commercial and contractual disputes, energy, civil/commercial fraud, jurisdiction and procedure, international trade, insurance and reinsurance, shipping, and financial services.
Recent cases include:
- BV Nederlandse Industrie Van Eiprodukten v Rembrandt Enterprises, Inc.  4 All ER 612;  EWCA Civ 596, led by Gavin Kealey QC
- The Cultural Foundation v Beazley Furlonge Ltd  Lloyd’s Rep IR 12;  EWHC 1083 (Comm);  EWHC 2185 (Comm);  EWHC 2548 (Comm), led by James Brocklebank QC
- Quiana Navigation SA v Pacific Gulf Shipping (Singapore)  EWHC 3171 (Comm), led by Robert Bright QC
- Apache North Sea Ltd v Euroil Exploration Ltd  EWHC 3241 (Comm), led by David Allen QC
- Apache Beryl I Ltd v Marathon Oil  EWHC 2504 (Comm);  EWHC 2462 (Comm);  EWHC 2258 (Comm), led by David Allen QC
- Permanent Court of Arbitration Case 2017-19 (UNCITRAL arbitration), led by Stephen Hofmeyr QC
- Bahamas Industrial v Morton Bahamas Limited (Privy Council, pending), led by Peter MacDonald Eggers QC