Henry is a commercial barrister specialising in complex disputes. He acts principally for corporate entities in heavy commercial litigation and international arbitration.
His main fields of practice are general commercial and contractual disputes, energy, civil/commercial fraud, jurisdiction and procedure, international trade, insurance and reinsurance, and financial services.
Recent cases include:
- COVID-19 Test Case: FCA v Arch  UKSC 1, led by Gavin Kealey QC, Andrew Wales QC and Sushma Ananda (and at first instance:  EWHC 2448 (Comm);  EWHC 1572 (Comm);  EWHC 1724 (Comm))
- Lamesa Investments Ltd v Cynergy Bank Ltd  EWCA Civ 821, led by Jonathan Crow QC
- Apache North Sea Ltd v Euroil Exploration Ltd  EWCA Civ 1397, led by David Allen QC (and at first instance:  EWHC 3241 (Comm))
- BV Nederlandse Industrie Van Eiprodukten v Rembrandt  EWCA Civ 596;  QB 551, led by Gavin Kealey QC
- Aegean Baltic Bank SA v Renzlor Shipping Ltd  EWHC 2851 (Comm);  EWHC 2736 (Comm), led by Peter MacDonald Eggers QC
- The Cultural Foundation v Beazley Furlonge Ltd  Lloyd’s Rep IR 12;  EWHC 1083 (Comm);  EWHC 2185 (Comm);  EWHC 2548 (Comm), led by James Brocklebank QC
- Quiana Navigation SA v Pacific Gulf Shipping (Singapore)  EWHC 3171 (Comm);  Bus LR 1435, led by Robert Bright QC
- Permanent Court of Arbitration Case 2017-19 (UNCITRAL arbitration), led by Stephen Hofmeyr QC
- Apache Beryl I Ltd v Marathon Oil  EWHC 2504 (Comm);  EWHC 2462 (Comm);  EWHC 2258 (Comm), led by David Allen QC